Our website www.tavernasimos.gr conduct its business in accordance with our privacy values because we believe they demonstrate our unwavering commitment to ethical and responsible practices. We recognize that innovation and new technology drive continual change in risks, expectations and laws, so we follow privacy accountability standards and aim to promptly adapt how we apply them in response to those changes.
All Company Employees have core privacy responsibilities they must uphold.
With respect to your concern about the safety of your Personal Data provided by you, we consider of great importance to inform you about how we use them.
Your approval of the present Privacy Notice’s terms indicates your consent to collecting, using and sharing your Personal Data by our Company, for the purposes of registeringyour reservation or/and order in our restaurant, providing restaurant services, taking into consideration your special preferences or wishes or needs about the nature and contents of the materials we use in out restaurant for the food preparation, as well as informing you about our promotions or/and offers, as detailed below.
Therefore, you are kindly requested to read carefully the present Privacy Notice and click «ACCEPT», in case you understand and accept its terms and conditions. The above agreement is valid for any further access to our website, in the future.
Please, make sure that before the completion and registration of your reservation or/and order in our restaurant, you completely agree with the terms and conditions of the present Privacy Notice and consent to the use of your Personal Data, provided by you.
ΙΙ. OUR PRIVACY VALUES AND STANDARDS
1. Personal Data, provided by you and processed by our Company, are limited to :
a) your first name and your family name,
b) your address,
c) your e-mail address,
d) your phone number or/and the number of your cell phone,
e) your tax registration number, if we issue an invoice
f) the competent Tax Office, if we issue an invoice
g) the number of your identity card, the date of its issue and the issuing Authority,
h) the number of your passport, the date of its issue and its expiry date and the issuing Authority,
i) the number of your bank account and its IBAN,
j) the number and type of your credit card, the date of issue, its expiry date and its verification code (CVC),
k) your digital signature,
l) your special dietary preferences or wishes or needs.
2. This Privacy Notice defines our standards for management and protection of your Personal Data by our Company. The legitimate reasons for processing your Personal Data are limited to the registration of your reservation or/and order in our restaurant, the provision of restaurant services, taking into consideration your special preferences or wishes or needs about the nature and contents of the materials we use in our restaurant for the food preparation, as well as your information about our promotions or/and offers.
3. We will not process your Personal Data in ways or for purposes that are not fair, legal or transparent.
4. We will process your Personal Data only in accordance with the necessity and transparency principles.
5. We will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
6. We implement safeguards to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
7. We only process Personal Data, if the requirements of applicable laws have been met.
8. Where required, we will disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
9. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and an applicable law, the standard that provides more protection to Data Subjects will prevail.
ΙΙΙ. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. When processing is done on a contractual basis, your Personal Data will be retained for as long as necessary for the execution of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and/or defence of legal claims under the contract.
2. When processing of your Personal Data is required as obligation under provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
3. For marketing purposes, your Personal Data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Any Data Subject whose Personal Data are being processed by our Company enjoys the following rights:
1. Right of access
You shall have the right to be informed and verify the legitimacy of the processing. So, you shall have the right to access the Data collected and get additional information concerning its processing.
2. Right of rectification
You shall have the right to study, rectify, update or amend your Personal Data, by emailing us at email@example.com
3. Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You shall have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data while we process it with your consent or in order to protect our legitimate interests. In all other cases (e.g. where there is a contract, an obligation required by law to process personal data, public interest), this right is subject to specific restrictions or ceases to exist as the case may be.
4. Right to restriction of processing
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (a) when you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data; (b) when you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data and request the restriction of their use instead; (c) when your Personal Data are no longer required for the purposes of processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) when you object to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds concerning the controller override those of you.
5. Right to object processing
You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data where, as described above, it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests we seek as controllers, as well as for processing for direct marketing and consumer profile training.
6. Right to Data portability
You shall have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access, use, and edit them with commonly used editing methods. You shall also have the right to ask us, if technically feasible, to transfer the data directly to another controller. This right applies for the Data you have provided to us and its processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or the enforcement of a relevant contract.
Should you wish to exercise one of your above rights, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company will use reasonable efforts to reply to your request within thirty (30) calendar days, unless a Law requires a response in a shorter period of time or unless circumstances require a longer time period, in which case you will be notified in writing. We will inform you of the results of our investigation and let you know what actions have been taken by our Company in response to your request, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
7. Right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (DPA)
We recognize our responsibility to protect the Personal Data you provide to us. Our company uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your Personal Data, including indicatively secure servers, and enhanced firewalls.
VI. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Should you have any further question or request related to the process of your Personal Data, please e-mail us at email@example.com and our Company will use reasonable efforts to reply.